Simple and easy method to make spaghetti squash in the oven in 30 minutes
- spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the top of the squash
- Cut the squash in half
- Use a spoon and scoop out the seeds and inards.
- Drizzle the inside of the squash with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay the quash on a baking seet inside side down.
- Use a fork and puncture holes into the outer skin of the squash.
- Raost int he oven for 30-40 minutes until staring to brown and soften.
- Let cool and use a fork to scrap and gather the inside squash which should come out in strands like spaghetti.
- Place into a bowl and serve or use to cook.