Creamy, sweet and salty red pepper dip made with roasted red peppers, feta, pomegrnate molasses, balsamic vinegar and walnuts.
- 3 medium red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon aleppo flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta
- Place red peppers on a baking sheet and coat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and roast at 425 degrees for 50-60 minutes or 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes in the airfryer.
- Take the peppers out of the oven and place in a medium bowl and cover with foil and let cool. The steam that builds up allows the skin to be removed easily.
- Once the peppers have cooled, remove the skin and discard along with stems and seeds.
- Place roasted peppers and all other ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a little extra aleepo flakes and olive oil.