Soft and chewy pumpkin spice snickerdoodles are made with pumpkin spice pudding and rolled in a pumpkin spice sugar.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 2 and 1/4 cups flour
PUMPKIN SPICE SUGAR COATING
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablsepoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sift together flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars with an electric hand mixer.
- Add eggs and combine.
Add pudding mix and combine.
- Add dry ingredients and combine.
- Portion out the dough into even sized balls and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. (If dough is too soft place in the fridge and then roll out into balls).
- Roll the dough balls in the Pumpkin Spice Sugar mixture.
- Place evenly on a baking tray, leave room for cookies to expand when they are baked.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cook on the baking tray for 5 minutes before removing from baking tray and placing on a rooling rack.
Keywords: Pumpkin spice, snickerdoodles