Beautiful and moist pumpkin spice bread topped with a pecan crumble. This delicious treat can be enjoyed for breakfast, dessert or anytime snack. Simple and easy to make this bread is ready for the oven in 30 minutes. It is packed with flavor and the soft bread with crumble topping provides great texture. It’s a stunning looking dessert which will impress your family and friends.
There are few things in this world that make me as happy as pumpkin spice. Yes, I am aware that I am basic and I have made my peace with it. Hate all you want but the blend of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg create a delicious aroma and bring warmth to any baked good. These flavors remind me of holidays and family and make me happy.
How to make Pumpkin Spice Bread:
Take a large mixing bowl and whisk together oil and eggs. This helps create a moist base for the eggs. Add pumpkin puree and sugars and beat. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Pour into a 9×5 loaf pan.
How to make Pecan Crumble:
In a separate small bowl add cubed cold butter, flour, sugar, and cinnamon and use a pastry cutter, large fork, or knife to cut butter into the dry ingredients and create a crumble. Top the pumpkin spice bread batter with the pecan crumble and place it in the oven at 375 degrees for 50-70 minutes.
Other Fall Foods:
- Pumpkin Risotto with Goat Cheese
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Rosemary, Orange, and Olive Oil Shortbread Cookies
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Delicious Apple Cake
How to store Pumpkin Spice Bread with Pecan Topping:
Store at room temperature for up to 5 days or for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Other Bread Recipes:
DID YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD WITH PECAN CRUMBLE? LEAVE US A RATING! DID YOU LOVE IT? SHARE IT OR LEAVE US A COMMENT ON INSTAGRAM! WANNA SEE MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!Print
Moist and delicious pumpkin spice bread topped with a crunchy pecan crumble. The perfect fall treat to be enjoyed for dessert, breakfast or anytime.
For the Pumpkin Bread
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
For the Pecan Crumble
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together oil and eggs until they emulsify together.
- Add brown and white sugar and continue to whisk.
- Add canned pumpkin, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and salt and whiskk.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder and combine with a spatula.
- Pour batter into a lined 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a sperate medium sized bowl, add flour, borwn sugar, cinnamon, chopped pecans and cold cubed butter.
- Use thier a fork, knife or pastry cutter and cut the cold cubed butter into the rest of the dry ingredients to create the crumbel topping.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly on top of the pumpkin batter.
- Place the loaf in the oven for 50-70 degrees until it cooked thorugh the center.
Place a baking tray under the loaf pan as it gets filled to a high level with batter.
Keywords: pumpkin spice, pumpkin bread, pecan crumble