Nutella Crepes with Fresh fruit is a fun and easy breakfast to make over the weekend. The batter comes together in minutes with a blender. Just pour batter into a frying pan and spread the batter evenly and let cook. Top with Nutella and some fresh fruit. So much fun for kids and adults.
The recipe makes twelve crepes. Crepes can be customized with various topping and fruits. Clearly I love Nutella and berries with my crepes. Store in the fridge or freezer.
How to Store Crepes:
If you can somehow not eat all of them, I salute you. For those with self-control, store crepes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Store in the freezer for two months in an airtight container with sheets of wax or parchment paper in-between each crepe.
What are Crepes:
A crêpe or crepe is a type of very thin pancake. Unlike pancakes, crepe batter does not include any rising agent, such as baking powder or baking soda. Try out these Nutella Crepes with fresh fruit!
More Breakfast Recipes:
Nutella Crepes with Fresh fruit is a fun and easy breakfast to make over the weekend. The batter comes together in minutes with a blender.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- fresh berries
- Pour all the ingredient into a blend and mix until combned and smooth. store in the fridge for an hour to let the bubbles settle.
- In a small frying pan or crepe pan, pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and turn pan go batter spreads evenly on all sides.
- Let is cook on medium-low heat for a couple minutes until you can flip the crepe.
- Spead nutella and top with fruit and fold and enjoy!