Super moist vegan chocolate cake that is made with basic pantry ingredients. The cake uses olive oil instead of butter and coffee to help develop the chocolate taste.
This cake is perfectly moist all the way through. It is simple to make and super delicious to eat. Can me easily personalized by changing the frosting to your hearts desire!
More Vegan Recipes:
This moist eggless chocolate cake is simple to make and super delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups coffee
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of 9-inch round cake pan with a fitted round of parchment paper and coat the bottoms and sides with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar and olive oil, and whisk to combine.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and add coffee and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes, then cut around it with a knife to ensure it is loosened and flip it out onto a cooling rack to cool the rest of the way.