A light and crispy low carb pizza dough made with a blend of gluten free and all purpose flour for you to enjoy and customize!
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 packet active yeast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Mix together warm water, yeast and sugar in a bowl or measuring cup. Let the rest mixture sit for 5 minutes covered.
- Add olive oil, salt and flours to a stand mixer fitter with a dough hook and mix for 2 mixtures on low speed.
- Add yeast mixture to the flour mixture and mix for 5 minutes on low speed.
- Add the eggs and mix for 10 minutes on low speed or until dough come together an forms a ball.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and knead for 2-5 minutes until it forms a ball.
- Oil the dough ball and place into a bowl and leave to rise for about 1 hour depending on the temperature. You want to the dough to double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Once the dough has doubled cut it into 6 portions with a dough cutter or knife.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet or counter.
- Using your finger tips stretch out the dough on top of parchment paper.
- Cover with sauce cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Place pizza into the oven for 10-15 minutes and serve immediately.