Delicious and juicy chicken thighs marinated in three different types of mustard, minced garlic and lemon.
- 2 pounds of chicken thighs or legs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoons olive oi
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and marinate for a minimum of 30 mins or preferably overnight
- Place pieces of chicken in batches in the basket for turn air fryer to 400 degrees for 15 mins.
- Place pieces of chicken on a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 18-20 minutes.