Delicious gluten-free blueberry crumble perfectly portioned for two people. A super easy and simple recipe to make with leftover fruit in your fridge and pantry staples. Flavored with lemon zest and cinnamon this treat will warm you up inside out!
Make this fruity, zesty and sweet filling with a sixteen-ounce box of blueberries and lemon zest. The delicious buttery crumble made with almond flour, oats, cinnamon, and butter. This warm filling is sweet and tart and perfectly compliments the crunchy and nutty crumble.
This is part of my small batch operation which includes a collection of recipes made in smaller portions. Perfect for people wanting a small-sized treat and also those practicing social distancing.
Benefits of Blueberries:
The fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content in blueberries supports heart health. Blueberries are also beneficial to the heart as the fiber helps to reduce the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
Benefits of Almond Flour:
Almond flour is an ideal alternative for a gluten-free diet and is used in this Gluten-Free Blueberry Crumble. It is also high in protein, manganese, fiber and vitamin E.
More Gluten Free Recipes:
Delicious and healthy Gluten Free Blueberry Crumble perfectly portioned for two people made with lemon zest, almond flour and oats.
- 16 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour washed blueberries into a small mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and cornstarch to the blueberries and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Pour the blueberries into a small baking dish and pour crumbles on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the sides start bubbling.
- Serve with ice cream or on its own.