Garlic and cherry tomato bruschetta is a perfect appetizer for an afternoon in the park or in your living room. Simple and easy make as part of a cheese plate or to enjoy with a glass of wine. Perfect for a hot summer day when you don’t want to turn on the oven or stove.
The tomato-garlic mixture can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for a light, fresh, and fun appetizer.
Simple toast the bread when you are ready to eat and brush with olive oil and top with the tomato-garlic mixture.
How to make garlic and cherry tomato bruschetta:
Half or quart cherry tomatoes. Mince garlic- use a Microplane for a consistent fine mince in seconds. Roll the basil leaves and together and slice. Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil and mix. Top onto lightly toasted bread for a delicious and easy appetizer.
Goes well with:
Other Appetizer Recipes:
Perfect fresh garlic and cherry tomato bruschetta topping made with parsley, lemon, balsamic vinegar and olive oil for two.
- 2 slices of loaf bread
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halfed or quartered to even size
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- crushed red pepper, optional
- Toast bread slices in a toaster, toaster oven, grill pan or oven.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil.
- Chop cherry tomatoes, mince garlic and parsley and mix.
- Add balsamic vinegar, lemon zest and rest of the olive oil and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top tomatoes onto toasted bread and serve.
Hungry Girl in Queens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.