These brownies and rich and fudge-y. The Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs are one of my favorite Easter candies. When added to this brownie recipe they provide a nice crunch and milky flavor to offset the decadent and rich fudge brownie texture.
If you are a fan of chocolate. You will love this recipe. Decadent it taste but simple to make. Just cream together butter and sugars. Add egg and combine. Then add the vanilla and baking powder. Finally add the cocoa powder and flour and fold until combined. It is the simple to make these fudge brownies.
Easter this year will be different than in years past. This simple and easy recipe can be made with children’s help and enjoyed by all. Also a great way to use up some of that leftover Easter candy!
More Baking Recipes:
How to Store Brownies:
These brownies can be stored at room temperature in a well sealed airtight container. They are best enjoyed within 2 days but they will keep well 4 – 5 days.
If looking for a longer shelf life, store the brownies in a well sealed airtight container for up to 8 days. They will remain rich and delicious!
For an even longer shelf life, individually wrap each brownies in parchment or foil and seal in an airtight resealable bag for up to 2 months. wrapped in parchment or foil and sealed in an airtight resealable bag. Or refrigerate for about 8 days. Let the rich and decadent brownies come to room temperature before enjoying.Print
These simple and easy Fudge Brownies are extra special with the help of seasonal milk chocolate Easter eggs baked into the batter.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 mini chocolate Easter eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter with white and brown sugar with a hand mixer.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking powder and combined.
- Using a spatular, fold in the cocoa and flour until combined.
- Pour the batter into a lined 8×8 baking tray and spread evenly.
- Cover the brownies batter with mini milk chocolate Easter eggs
- Place baking tray n the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
For an extra fudge texture, store the brownies in the fridge.