This moist and delicious cake is made with chunks of apple and warm fall spices. It is a great dessert to make the day bfore as it is best served the next day.
This luscious and soft cake is made extra moist with the chance of apple and warm fall spices. I don’t know about you guys but fall flavors always make me feel warm and happy. Feelings a need and crave in uncertain times like we have now. It’s important to recreate traditions and family feelings we all crave and need.
What is the trick?
The key to the beautiful recipe is the emulsify the eggs and oil before adding the other ingredients. This luscious mixture will be the base for the entire delicious apple cake which is why creating a strong base is so important.
More Cake Recipes:
Deliciously moist cake that is full of wonderful warm flavors and crisp apples.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large green apples, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- Beat with a hand held mixer oil and eggs until they turn into a cream color.
- Add sugar and vanilla and continue to combine with a hand held mixer.
- dd baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Add apple to the mixture with a wooden spoon and pour into a pre-greased cake pan
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
The apples delve flavor over time and therefore this cake is best made the da before it is served.