These decadent brownies have a bold chocolate flavor and rich texture making them one of the best homemade brownies in the world.
- 2/3 cup canola oil (or any flavorless oil)
- 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch glass pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, blend together the eggs and canola oil.
- Add cocoa powder and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and blend until complete smooth.
- Add brown sugar and blend until completely smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, flour, salt and baking powder and mix with a spatular until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and cook at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting and serving.