These decadent brownies have a bold chocolate flavor and rich texture making them one of the best homemade brownies this side of quarantine. It is made with pantry staples and takes less than 30 minutes to make and 30 minutes to bake. You are only an a hour away from eating these heavenly squares!
Nothing puts me in a better mood than chocolate and these delicious brownies are full of rich chocolate flavor. You will love eating them as much as you love making them!
How to Make Rich Brownies:
By using higher amount of fat! This recipe uses only 1/2 cup of flour for the whole batch, making it low carb and high fat and flavor. How else would you get such a rich delicious taste!
Additionally, cook the brownies on a longer temperature (325 degrees) to avoid the brownies getting puffy and cake like. A lower temperature results in a dense and rich brownie!
How to Store Brownies:
These brownies can be stored at room temperature in a well sealed airtight container. They are best enjoyed within 2 days but they will keep well 4 – 5 days.
If looking for a longer shelf life, store the brownies in a well sealed airtight container for up to 8 days. They will remain rich and delicious!
For an even longer shelf life, individually wrap each brownies in parchment or foil and seal in an airtight resealable bag for up to 2 months. wrapped in parchment or foil and sealed in an airtight resealable bag. Or refrigerate for about 8 days. Let the rich and decadent brownies come to room temperature before enjoying.
Does the Pan Matter:
You can use a glass or metal pan to make brownies. A mental pan will give you a crispier crust. While a glass pan may require a few extra minutes in the oven it results are more decadent and dense brownie.
These decadent brownies have a bold chocolate flavor and rich texture making them one of the best homemade brownies in the world.
- 2/3 cup canola oil (or any flavorless oil)
- 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch glass pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, blend together the eggs and canola oil.
- Add cocoa powder and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and blend until complete smooth.
- Add brown sugar and blend until completely smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, flour, salt and baking powder and mix with a spatular until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and cook at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting and serving.