Delicious and fudgy chocolate olive oil cookies are the perfect sized treat to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Can be made ahead and stored in the freezer.
- 1 cup 70% dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips along with the oil in the mircowave. (Heat for 30 second intervals and mix until combined).
- In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, whisk the eggs and sugar. Whisk on medium-high until thick pale yellow ribbon texture is formed.
- In another medium bowl, sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and coffee.
- Add chocolate mixture and vanilla to eggs mixture and combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Let the batter sit at room temperature, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookies, about 1 tablespoon in size, onto one baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake the cookies at 350°F for 5-7 minutes or until the centers no longer look wet.
- Let cool on the baking sheet before serving.